Sunday, November 7, 2010

And so it begins.

Hello everyone!

I'm thinking maybe about 2 people will ever see this page anyway, but I think it'll be useful to look back on eventually. I decided to keep a blog while I'm abroad so that people back home will be able to keep up with what I'm doing, and hopefully, I'll have a nice record that I can look back on in 15 years and be able to remember what happened. I'd like to update this on a semi-regular basis if for no other reason than to keep myself writing, so I'm not entirely sure where my thoughts will take me. I had the idea to make this about 10 minutes ago so it's been done without much thought, and I do hope to improve on the quality of everything as it takes a more definable form. Anyway, I'm excited for this to all get underway and to be able to relay all that in the blog. Until next time!

Jessica

Side note: Look at these sweet fish on the page. And I can choose what color they are. They are reason enough for this blog to exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment