Thursday, December 16, 2010

Look, I have a place to live!

I just signed my housing agreement today so I thought I'd post my new address starting in January (as much for my own benefit as for yours because I'm going to forget how to look it up). So, something like this:



Um, right. I don't understand how that's an address. I have no idea what some of that refers to. So if anyone sends me anything, I hope this will get it to arrive in the right place, but that's really up in the air. I also realized that I really need to let my bank know that I will be going abroad as they almost shut down my debit card when I made a down payment on the rent, and I had to call their fraud services number. Yeah, something else to do over winter break... Anyway, I just had a 3 hour final this morning at 8 a.m. and have been a bit of an insomniac the past few nights so I'm going to attempt a nap before working on my take-home final. Back to the suburbs tomorrow, Christmas next week, Houston in two weeks, 15 days until my 21st. Busy busy break.

Update: Hi everyone. I've made a change to this post and deleted the address on here. I was just feeling uncomfortable having my address up for everyone to see. If you need it for whatever reason, please send me an email or Facebook message, and I'd be happy to give it to you. 

3 comments:

  1. hello :) I'm glad you will have a roof over your head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How are you doing Jessica?
    We miss you.
    Love, Payton & Mom

    ReplyDelete