Monday, January 10, 2011

General Updates - Last Days in the U.S.

Hey all,

Sorry I haven't been posting more. I don't have the Internet at my mom's which makes all of my online excursions over break sitting in a chair in the back of the library. As such, I try to somewhat limit my Internet activity because I feel kind of awkward. Anyway, I leave on Friday! Ahh, craziness. I'm actually pretty much ready to go besides the packing part. I've said most of my goodbyes and have just about everything I need. And without the Internet, time is moving pretty slowly so I'm kind of ready to go now. Partly because I miss wasting my time watching Youtube videos. And I'm getting pretty far behind a few of my TV shows so I need to catch up with that too. I never really realized how much I love going online until it was 10:30 at night, and I could either watch Leno or read. Don't get me wrong--I obviously love to read but I just get too restless at night to sit still for very long with that.

Anyway, I'm just kind of biding my time until I leave which is why I'm going to cut this short. I found a button on here that says "insert image" so I'm thinking I'm going to actually be able to make this a lovely picture blog once I figure out how to function it properly. And once I actually find the long-unused cord which connects my camera to my computer. I'll try to figure out something worthwhile to talk about before I leave. Probably have one more U.S. entry. Also, I apparently don't get notified if someone comments or "follows" this so if I don't reply to something right away, I apologize; I just haven't found the proper way to adjust the settings yet. I hope you've all had a lovely holiday season. =)

3 comments:

  1. you watch leno??? im so sorry, conan would like to have a word with you.

    - your BIGGGGGGGGGGGGGG bro

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah forgot to ask how would i get in contact with you? facebook? and out of sheer curiosity how many hours are you ahead of central (or eastern whatever is easier) time zone. im sure i could figure if out my self but im feeling real lazy tonight.

    - jacob

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Mom doesn't get cable so I didn't really have a choice. I'll probably go into town tomorrow to get a pay-as-you-go phone so I'll let you know what that is when I get a chance. Otherwise, Facebook or Skype is the best way to reach me.

    And I am 6 hours ahead.

    ReplyDelete